Revive and Nurture Relationships
The Blanchard Building Trust program creates awareness of and sensitivity to the behaviors that influence trust and teaches trust building and sustaining strategies. This half-day program teaches the ABCD Trust Model™—which demonstrates how to focus on aspects of relationships that need repair or need to be further nurtured in order to build and maintain trust. The model is an easy-to-learn guide to building trust in all relationships—with your team, your leaders, your peers, and your family and friends. It provides a common language to discuss trust, creating a less volatile reaction surrounding issues impacting trust.
- Actions that influence trust
- The role of trust in employee commitment, engagement, initiative, creativity, productivity, and turnover
- Greater awareness of the elements of trust, the factors that erode trust, and what you can do to build and sustain trust
- Expanded understanding of why it is important to be concerned with trust when leading individuals and teams
- A personalized action plan for becoming a more trustworthy leader
- Better language for enhancing trusting relationships with direct reports
- More trusting employees with higher levels of commitment, creativity, and productivity; improved morale and retention
Program Delivery Options
The Building Trust Program can be purchased before any type of training with Blanchard, as an additional item within the training, or after the training as a stand-alone item to provide reinforcement and skill enhancement.
Purchase on Blanchard's Store
Sustainability describes the learning process and activities that need to occur before, during, and after training to ensure on-the-job application of new behaviors that are required to maximize the probability of achieving business results. There is a vital link between learning and development, your business issues and strategic goals, and accountability. It rests with having a sustainability strategy for turning learning into behavior.
Coaching to Support Learning
Communication Skills for Managers and Individual Contributors