Developing a Culture of Excellence through Alignment
Blanchard’s Culture Change process is a proven method for organizational culture change. It assists organizations in letting go of behaviors, processes, and policies that no longer serve (or are in conflict with) the organization’s desired vision, values, and goals. Blanchard’s process helps organizations create a values-driven culture of excellence that is supported by passionate, energized people who love what they do and whose goals are aligned with those of the organization.
- Establishes accountability for creating and sustaining the desired culture
- Clarifies a vision, purpose, and values that employees can relate to
- Energizes individuals about their job, their purpose, and their contribution
- Increases organizational alignment and focus, encouraging a sense of community
- Aligns three aspects of an organization: its values, performance expectations,